Friday, April 2, 2010

I Miss My Sister

So I really really really miss my sissy :( and Lily, Lydia and yes, Tyler too! My sister, her husband, and my two beautiful nieces recently made the move to beautiful Hawaii (courtesy of the Marine Corps) and it just hasn't been the same here without them. I miss watching Lily and Gracie tear up my house and fight over the same toy. I miss watching Lydia roll all over my floor and then having to pick my shedding hair out of her toes lol! (PS...I'm not gross, I do vacuum ALL THE TIME, I just really am losing that much hair.) I miss mine and Lindsey's walks and sometimes jogs and how we would online shop together ALL DAY! I no longer have my junk food buddy, we can always talk each other into eating like crap! lol Trust me.....lots of pizza has been ordered and lots and lots of cookies have been made up in here! Although I must say, Jeff has done a pretty good job at picking up the slack, maybe I'll lose some weight with both my sister and Jeff being gone??? Anyway, here's to you sissy and your new adventure, may it bring many memories! I've loved being able to spend so much time with you and the girls! MUAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are on here now! Yay! But I am sorry you are missing Lindsey. I keep telling Josh I just can't move away from my family, but something about finding a job has him convinced we will have to move (ha!). Can't wait to read more about your life- speaking of which, where is Jeff? And how long is gone for???

    ReplyDelete