Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where do I begin?



I may just be the worst blogger EVER! Seriously, I think it's been 2 months since my last blog! So, to all my 6 followers, lol, I will try to be a little more consistent! Alright, now that it has been so dang long, what the heck do I write about!? This one may be all over the place!

Okay, for those of you who don't know, my hubby is in Afghanistan :( but the good news is that we almost have 2 months down out of a 6 month-ish deployment! I miss Jeff so much it's crazy! Obviously he is always on my mind and I am always missing him but there are certain times during the day when I miss him extra!
Here's a couple:
-When I drink my coffee in the morning, Jeff and I both LOVE coffee and drinking it has always been "our thing", I want my coffee buddy back, I'm tired of making coffee for one!
-When I look through our DVR list (recorded shows), Jeff loves the hunting channel and always records his favorite shows, it makes me miss him extra bad every time I see "Eastman's Hunting TV".
-After the girls go to bed, self explanatory, I'm lonely without him.
These are just a few, he's constantly in my thoughts and prayers and I absolutely cannot wait until he comes home! I miss my baby!

Boob and Potty Training Update!
Charlotte is no longer breast feeding and I now am an A-cup lol! I actually weened her off the breast about a month and a half ago and went strictly to pumping, I stopped pumping right at 6 months and let her drink up all the frozen milk I had saved which lasted about 2 weeks. So baby love is now on formula, it's bitter sweet, but I was ready. I had my goal of 6 months and I'm happy I reached it! She actually received breast milk for 6 1/2 months so I passed my goal by a tiny bit! Breast feeding was definitely more of a challenge with Charlotte than it was with Gracie and I wish that I would have had the drive to nurse longer, but I just didn't :( Hopefully my next baby won't be such booby baby!
Gracie is still not potty trained lol, that's my update on that issue! One day, one day it will happen!

I bought my first cookbook!
Hungry Girl 1-2-3 by Lisa Lillien, this book teaches you how to make "The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet". Ya, going to McDonald's every time I don't know what to make doesn't suit me or my love handles so I figured I better learn how to get my cook on in a more low-cal, low-fat style. My metabolism has been good to me thus far but I know it won't last forever so time to get cookin! Get it? lol












2 comments:

  1. Nicole! I love how you write! I could read a book about you!
    GOOD JOB!!!!!! (On making it to 6 1/2 months nursing Charlotte!) I totally understand the stress and the demands, and you are amazing for making it to your goal!! Don't feel bad AT ALL!
    Aaaaand I can't when are you coming up to Washington?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all 3 hungry girl cookbooks and they are my favorite! She is coming out with a new one all about low calorie cocktails!!

    ReplyDelete